How to Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity
1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car w/sunglasses
on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
4) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5) Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
6) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."
7) Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
9) In the memo field of all your checks, write 'for sexual
12) Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness
level lights up the entire work area. Insist to others that you like
it that way
18) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
19) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the
same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially
effective if your boss is of the opposite gender.)
21) Put mosquito netting around your cubicle. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
22) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't
attend their party because you're not in the mood.
25) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I
Won!, I Won! 3rd time this week!!!"
27) Tell your boss, "It's not the voices in my head that bother me, its the voices in your head that do."
28) Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
29) Every time you see a broom, yell "Honey, your mother is here!"
And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity...